Are you seeking an exciting career involving individual responsibility, meaningful assignments, and a fun, team atmosphere? If there is a job posted below, it means we are actively searching to fill that position now. If not, you may submit your resume anyway and it will be reviewed and filed, but we regret that we cannot respond to all submissions.
As a healthcare communications agency, we provide leading pharmaceutical companies with expertise in the development of marketing strategies/tactics and educational initiatives that meet the ethical requirements of relevant regulatory associations. Our clients range from mid to large pharmaceutical companies, covering a diverse selection of prescription and non-prescription products.
What you’ll do:
- A thorough review of the first round Studio file set-up to ensure that the layout matches the copy deck exactly. You’ll mark any inconsistencies, spelling errors, or grammatical errors.
- A quick review of every follow-up round of lasers from the Studio to ensure all requested changes were made accurately.
- Check branding guidelines, and brand consistency across all pieces.
- Compare the English layout to the French layout.
- At the colour proof stage, check that the final approved Studio lasers match the proofs.
- Flexibility to review copy decks and mark up PDFs digitally.
The candidate must be self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, comfortable working independently or with a team, able to work under pressure, and able to meet deadlines. You will work with a team that includes editors, authors, designers, and other proofreaders, and will report to the Production Director.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or a related field, as well as impeccable spelling, grammar and knowledge of style.
- A mastery of the written word, and an understanding of how a sentence is read, and how a sentence is spoken. Proficiency in language and writing style is crucial.
- Prior proofreading experience, and proofreading courses or certificates are key for this position.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work within tight deadlines.
- Positive work ethic and team working/collaborative skills.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong sense of urgency and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
What you can expect:
- Fair compensation commensurate with experience.
- Lots of individual responsibility.
- A “Happy to be going in to work” feeling.
- An exciting, challenging role in our agency success story.
We don’t have “Account Executives,” we have Product Associates since we expect our staff to know our clients’ brands as well as they do.
What you’d be doing:
Working with the Product Services Team, you would be assigned certain brands where your jobs would be: supporting Product Specialists and Group Product Directors; producing status reports; developing detailed cost estimates; managing and organizing the flow of copy documents; assisting with submissions to the industry’s regulatory body, and co-coordinating with Art Directors, the Medical team and Production in order to move your projects smoothly and efficiently through the agency. You would also be meeting and working with our clients from time to time.
What you’ll need:
• A University degree.
• Some project management experience.
• French would be an asset but not a requirement.
• A detail-oriented, organized work style.
• A passion for science and medicine.
• A keen interest in marketing and advertising.
• An upbeat, “can do” personality.
What you can expect:
• Fair compensation commensurate with experience.
• Lots of individual responsibility.
• A “Happy to be going in to work” feeling.
• An exciting, challenging role in agency success story.
• To learn and grow. Quickly.
Your contact: Joshua Reynolds